Sentiment analysis (supervised and unsupervised classification) of original Twitter data posted in English about the 10th anniversary of the 2010 Haiti Earthquake
This database contains the sentiment analysis (SA) of original tweets posted in English by users related to the 10th anniversary of the 2010 Haitian earthquake. This classification includes supervised and unsupervised classification. The latest one was performed using the no-code machine learning (ML) platform for text analysis: MonkeyLearn comparing the classification's confidence and accuracy (ACC) when training the algorithm with the 1, 5 and 10 per cent of the tweets. We can observe that the confidence and the ACC in the classification increase as the number of trained tweets.
Learning from Earthquakes: Building Resilient Communities Through Earthquake Reconnaissance, Response and Recovery
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research CouncilFind out more...
Read the peer-reviewed publication
- Architectural Heritage and Conservation
- Building Construction Management and Project Planning
- Building Science and Techniques
- Built Environment and Design not elsewhere classified
- Engineering Design Methods
- Civil Engineering not elsewhere classified
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Materials
- Earthquake Engineering
- Natural Language Processing