Porous Microstructure Generator
Porous Microstructure Generator (PMG) is a GUI software that can generate computational 3D structures of porous materials using a set of customised algorithms. The surfaces can be exported as .tiff or .stl for use in other simulation software.
Download file for installer of the PMG - Porous Microstructure Generator. This requires Matlab Runtime, which will be downloaded from the web automatically once you open the installer file (.app for macOS and .exe for windows).
You do not need matlab installed to run the tool. This download contains both mac and windows versions. There is slight differences with the mac (development) and windows (older version) versions.
EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellowship 2021 - 2022 - The University of Manchester
Ocean-REFuel - Ocean Renewable Energy Fuels
- Image processing
- Materials engineering not elsewhere classified
- Theory and design of materials
- Composite and hybrid materials
- Aerospace materials
- Microfluidics and nanofluidics
- Computational methods in fluid flow, heat and mass transfer (incl. computational fluid dynamics)
- Numerical and computational mathematics not elsewhere classified